Support us while you shop
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for TransActual with easyfundraising?
There are over 6,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/transactualuk and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to TransActual UK at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and TransActual will be really grateful for your donations. Thank you for your support.
Help to sustain our work
In 2023, TransActual’s work was able to benefit more people than ever before and we couldn’t have done it without people’s donations.
- paid trans people to write about their lives experiences and shared their words with thousands of people online;
- ran workshops to empower trans people to confidently seek support from their GP and set up a support group for those impacted by the ongoing issues with NHS phalloplasty and metoidioplasty;
- advocated for trans people on a national and international level by responding to government consultations and talking to politicians.
But we can’t do any of this without support from the community. You can help TransActual to sustain our work by setting up a monthly donation.
If 2 people donate £20 a month, we can cover basic but essential running costs like insurance, bank fees and website costs.
If 10 people donate £10 a month, we can pay trans people to contribute to resources which offer guidance and support around healthcare and the law.
If 5 people donate £5 a month, we can pay for the survey tool we use to gather trans people’s views and experiences.
If 15 people donate £1 a month, we can pay for Zoom, which enables us to run a peer support group for people on the phallo and meta waiting list.
Together we can make a change for trans people. Be part of the change.
Fancy a challenge?
Are you up for a challenge? There are lots of ways you could raise money for TransActual.
Ask people to sponsor you to:
- Game for 3 days solid
- Run a marathon
- Climb a mountain
- Do a triathalon
- Complete a reading challenge
You could hold a bake sale, a coffee morning too or a work fancy-dress day. Get creative!
Our fundraising platform can host your initiative.