Focus on: Trans Health
Free webinars for UK based healthcare professionals, NHS EDI teams and commissioners.
There’s a lot to be done to address health inequalities for trans people. TransActual are here to help you and your colleagues to bring about change for your trans patients. As a trans led and run organisation, trans people’s voices and lived experiences are at the heart of all we do.
- Focus on: experts by experience, what trans people want you to know – Monday 8th April, 3:30pm-5pm
What should I expect?
During your 90 minute webinar(s), you’ll:
- Hear from a panel of experts in the field
- Gain insights into the health inequalities faced by trans people
- Learn what you can do to improve your approach to trans inclusive care
- Have the opportunity to ask questions
Closed captions are provided as standard and BSL interpretation is available on request, there is space on the form to highlight any other access needs.
Not available on the advertised dates?
Complete our webinar recording request form to request a recording of any session.
Previous Focus On: Trans Health webinar recordings:
- Focus on: trans people, ageing and dementia
- Focus on: Trans inclusion in primary care
- Focus on: Holistic care for trans people
Looking for bespoke training or consultancy?
Our expert team are here to support you and your colleagues. Read about our bespoke training and consultancy offer.